[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Designing A Supply Chain Simulation Model
December 14 - December 16
- Intensive 15-Hour Course | 6 Live Sessions
- Remote Access
- 15hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn at this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND the causes of supply chain disruptions.
- ADOPT the right tools and methods to deal with supply chain disruptions.
- IMPROVE and EXPAND the supply chain model.
- EXECUTE a tested plan to identify areas of concern in a supply chain that lead to disruption.
- MASTER your skills in the continuation of removing problems from their supply chain model while focusing on improving the supply chain.
- APPLY the cost and operation optimisation approach to test the supply chain resilience to sudden disruptions.
- IDENTIFY better ways to operate supply chains, by expanding the supply chain then adjusting the delivery flow to the supply chain.
This digital masterclass is designed for purchasing and supply professionals with operational responsibility for procurement, supply chain as well as senior managers and budget-holders with accountability for implementing procurement and supply chain.
- Supply Chain Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Customs Personnel
- Legal Associates
- Warehouse Managers
- Procurement Staff
- Factory Managers
- Government Personnel
- CEO’s and Directors of large and small Supply Chain driven enterprises
- Anyone else involved in Supply Chain Operation
Our Subject Matter Expert has over 20 years of experience in procurement and supply chain. He is a respected specialist in consulting businesses or trade with private and state-owned enterprise companies in PRC China. A think tank for innovation and improvement in areas of procurement and supply chain, Expert Trainer is great at training supply chain personnel on how to set up real-time supply chain models through a simulation.
Expert Trainer will cover this during the course.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass is conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience.
Not to worry, we're ready to answer any questions, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.