Designing Security for New and Existing Buildings
November 27 - November 28
This two-day in-depth and hands-on workshop will provide attendees with practical knowledge of how security risks that business assets and operations face can be understood in the context of designing out areas of risk. The workshop will provide practical examples for designing physical and technical mitigation measures to protect defined assets.
For the first three companies that confirm attendance on the workshop, Expert trainer is offering a review of one current project based on the ground floor (only) of a building. Delegates will need to supply in advance a PDF copy of the building floor plan and a maximum of five questions they would like to discuss.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- GAIN INSIGHTS into the concepts in Security Risk Management within the context of securing the built environment.
- UNDERSTAND the functions of Physical Security.
- LEARN how to plan and conduct Physical Security Assessments.
- MASTER the Design Principles and Practices.
- STRENGTHEN your organisation’s Physical Security and Protection Strategies.
The workshop is aimed at security practitioners, architects, designers, policing services and urban planners who have a responsibility for the safe-guarding the built environment, crowded public spaces and their users.
- Business continuity managers
- Crisis response managers
- Facilities management managers
- Government ministries
- Security practitioners
- State security agencies
- Strategic planner & managers
- Strategic risk managers
- Policing services and urban planners who have a responsibility for the safe-guarding the built environment, crowded public spaces and their users.
From the following sectors:
- Airport, ports, rail
- Diplomatic, government agencies
- Education institution, schools
- Financial institutes data centres
- Historic buildings, museums, galleries, palaces
- Industrial & commercial
- Military & borders
- Oil & gas infrastructure
- Plant and public utilities
- Power plants
- Shopping malls
- Stadiums, hotels & public places
Expert Trainer has 24 years of experience in security related field. A Chartered Security Professional, he is a member of Lead writing team for ASIS International Physical Assets Protection Standard. He has designed security for the London 2012 Olympic Games Main Stadium, which as a result was the
first stadium to achieve a Secured by Design award.
Expert Trainer a highly skilled security strategist who applies the principles of Secured by Design effectively alongside his extensive industry knowledge and experience to add value to projects through developing clear and effective strategic security intent, integrating innovative physical controls, technical measures and procedural responses applied at reasonable cost in relation to identified risks. He also has vast experience operating in diverse hostile environments.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766