- This event has passed.
[Expert-Led Digital Masterclass] Decommissioning of Offshore Oil and Gas Installations
July 6 - July 9
- Intensive 12-Hour Course
- Remote Access
- More than 12hrs of downloadable instructional material
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- ENSURE effective decommissioning efforts to minimise the impact on our environment.
- REDUCE costs and capture value from late-life asset management to final decommissioning.
- DETERMINE innovative removal methods.
- HEIGHTEN collaboration across stakeholders, including authorities, operators and Oil and Gas Service Equipment (OGSE) players.
- LEARN how decommissioning challenges are managed internationally.
- RECOGNISE future changes and technologies for decommissioning.
- IDENTIFY and MITIGATE decommissioning risks and issues.
- DEVELOP a decommissioning strategy that is in-line with organisation needs.
- STRENGTHEN decommissioning skills through real life decommissioning related exercises and case studies.
- Senior management and sponsors
- CSRs and Offshore decommissioning supervisors
- Decommissioning planning and cost estimating engineers
- Decommissioning project engineers
- Decommissioning engineers
- Environmental and safety advisors
- Operations engineers
- Project managers with little or no experience in decommissioning
- All company personnel involved directly or indirectly with decommissioning work
Our Expert Trainer has more than 40 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry, primarily within construction engineering and management both in UK and overseas. He was involved in more than 100 decommissioning studies, from liability/conceptual studies through detail, engineering and implementation.
He was the implementation manager for the decommissioning of Brent Spar in Norway and author of Decommissioning Strategies for 21st Century’ and co-author of ‘Human and Organisation Factors in the End of Service Life and Decommissioning’ and numerous papers/presentations.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
This Expert-Led Digital Masterclass will be conducted remotely. Our onboarding package will ensure a smooth learning experience for you.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org