- This event has passed.
February 27 - February 28
This 1.5-day workshop on Crisis Negotiations will help delegates gain both a strategic and tactical understanding of Crisis Negotiations. This workshop will take a close look at the key strategic elements required to maximise success and the tactical negotiation tools needed to achieve the objectives. This workshop presents an in-depth look at proven crisis negotiation best-practices that can be used in your own crisis negotiations.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND negotiation dynamics and how to prepare for uncertainty.
- MASTER the different types of negotiations approaches and channels.
- IDENTIFY and TRAIN the right candidate of negotiators within your organisation/ unit/ team.
- BECOME an expert at resolving and defusing conflict anywhere.
- RECOGNISE key personality traits and be able to adjust negotiation style.
- ACQUIRE proper subject assessment and situational awareness and ENHANCE active listening skills.
- STRENGTHEN the skills required to respond to a hostage incident or a person in crisis and de-escalate the situation.
Anyone involves in law enforcement, crisis system management, hostage negotiation and disaster management with the following job titles:
- Hostage negotiator
- Homeland security officer
- Public safety officer
Expert Trainer is a highly experienced senior law enforcement, security, crisis negotiation and incident management practitioner. He has over 38 years of leadership experience in both law enforcement and the security industry. Having spent over 33 years in law enforcement with the Hong Kong Police, Expert Trainer reached the rank of Assistant Commissioner and was awarded the Police Distinguished Service Medal (P.D.S.M.) for his exemplary service and contribution to Hong Kong.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766