Counter Improvised Explosive Devices (C-IED) in Today’s Terror Threat Environment
June 27 - June 28
This 2-day workshop and training is designed to equip delegates to gain a strategic understanding on IED’s, IED attacks and how to firstly prevent and minimise risk of attack and secondly to help deal with an attack should the worse happen. The workshop will also explore methods of information gathering and the importance of information sharing and reporting when attacks occur.
What you will learn from this workshop:
- IDENTIFY technologies involved in C-IED and methods of employment.
- UNDERSTAND the key C-IED activities of, predict, pursue, prevent, detect, neutralise, mitigate, and exploit.
- DIFFERENTIATE and UNDERSTAND roles and responsibilities of staff, managers and law enforcement or authorities.
- RECOGNISE the importance of Information Management/ Exchange in its effectiveness at all levels.
- CREATE general awareness of signs and indicators and best practice.
- MASTER the tactics, techniques and procedures used to counter the threat they present.
- Chief Operations Officers (COO)
- Chief Security Officers (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officers
- Corporate Security Manager
- Crisis Response Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Directors and/or Managers
- Risk Managers and/or Directors
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Vice President and/or Director of Security
- Military members tasked with protecting installations (force protection) or responsible for responding to terrorist-related incidents.
- First response personnel (Police, Fire, Medics) responsible for responding to terrorist incidents. Directors of Security responsible for conducting assessments, developing policies and procedures and training members of their staff to identify and prevent terrorist activity.
This 2-day workshop will be conducted by 2 Expert Trainers. Expert Trainers have over 30 years of experience in IED field and both military and civilian, in the safe handling, storage, movement use, and disposal of explosives and associated hazardous substances.
"The course was extremely well thought out, presented extremely well and the instructors were approachable and involved and interested in teaching the students."
Maj James Morgan, 277 EOD Coy USMC, EOD, HME Course, April 2015
"One of the best courses I have ever attended... in fact I am proud of this course. Thank you."
Maj Francis Ndonye, Specialist EOD Course, Kenya, Jun 2014
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766