- This event has passed.
[Expert Led Digital Masterclass] Combustible Dust Explosion Prevention and Risk Management
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- UNDERSTAND the fundamentals of combustible dust and its explosion characteristics
- DEVELOP a dust explosion risk management strategy that includes dust control measures, as well as prevention and protection techniques
- LEARN valuable lessons from past incidents
- MASTER the International Code & Standards
- GAIN INSIGHTS into key considerations and preparations required for managing combustible dusts risks, starting with the Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA)
This Masterclass is ideal for:
- Factory Managers
- Workplace Health & Safety Officers
- Production, Process, Operations & Maintenance Managers/ Professionals from the following industries:
Production plants for Oil & Gas, Petrol Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Energy, Pulp & Paper, Sugar, Timber
About the Expert Trainer
- More than 30 years of industrial experience in the field of Industrial Dust Explosion Protection.
- Business consultant and trainer to MNCs, Government Agencies, Insurance Institutions, Fire Bureaus and Trade Associations.
- Provide Risk Assessment services to MNCs for mitigating Dust Explosion Risk Management.
- IECEx Competence Personnel; Cert No: IECEx CPTPS19.0009
Real world applications, examples and practical exercises will be conducted throughout this 1-day course.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Details of this digital masterclass will be shared with the participants closer to the date of the event.