- This event has passed.
Critical Infrastructure Protection, Singapore
27-Sep-2018 - 28-Sep-2018
Critical infrastructures play a vital role in supporting modern society. The reliability, performance, continuous operation, safety, maintenance and protection of critical infrastructures are national priorities for countries around the world. The issue of Critical infrastructure Protection against the current threat of terrorist attacks, environmental hazards and industrial sabotage continues to be main concern of all parties. Hence, it is of therefore crucial to rethink how Critical Infrastructure should be secured. Participate in this Masterclass to learn how you can redesign your current critical infrastructure so that they are protected against well-defined and discrete threats.
Key Takeaways from Attending This Workshop:
- IDENTIFY major threat scenarios, risks and vulnerabilities for Critical Infrastructure (CI)
- MASTER security design elements or principles for developing a new build
- DEFINE permanent mitigation option
- DETERMINE the requirements to implement strategies for Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP)
- UNDERSTAND the system security management requirements and compliance challenges
- APPLY methods to identify, classify and response to each incident in CIP
- PROMOTE a culture of readiness and disaster preparedness
- STRENGTHEN safety and security of your CI
Individuals with CIP responsibilities in the following areas:
- Field support personnel
- Security operations
- Incident response
- Compliance staff
- Team leaders
- Vendors / Integrators
With the following job titles:
- Head of HSE
- Head of Security
- Director of Security
- Director of Operations
- Security Consultants
- Security Managers
With several years’ background as Military Police in the Norwegian military, attaining the rank of 2nd Lieutenant, and from commercial security in Norway, Masterclass Trainer has gained extensive operational experience and skill. The additional experience as a Security Consultant in Singapore, has equipped him with the skills to support a broad range of security projects needing innovative and multi-disciplinary approaches. He is experienced in maritime security & ISPS code, security planning, Threat, Vulnerability & Risk Assessment (TVRA) and design of various complex projects, as well as planning security operations and deployments. He has experience working with Singapore based security agencies through various projects, and hence, is familiar with the local standards and regulations. Masterclass Trainer is also a Certified Counter Terrorism Practitioner (CCTP).
- Undertake TVRA of a fictive Critical Infrastructure
- Plan basic security measures for fictive Critical Infrastructure
Red and Blue Teaming tabletop exercise
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel
320 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238865
P: (65) 6735 5800