CCTV / Video Surveillance for Security and Risk Mitigation
- On-demand Expert Knowledge
- Certificate of Completion
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- DETECT suspicion indicators relating to their operational environment using CCTV.
- ASSESS suspicion indicators based on known and predicted criminal and/or terrorist methods of operation.
- CONDUCT, deploy, interact and communicate using criminal threat mitigation techniques.
- AUGMENT the human element of security framework and enhance the safety and security of the people and the assets they serve.
- INCREASE the perceived risk of being detected, captured and possibly arrested,
- IMPLEMENT effective CCTV Deterrence strategies.
- MASTER the principles of Security Surveillance through proper CCTV placement.
This Masterclass is ideal for the:
- Chief Operations Officer (COO)
- Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Corporate Security Manager
- Director of Operations
- Emergency Management Director and/or Manager
- Risk Manager and/or Director
- Security Director and/or Manager
- Security Supervisor
- Vice President and/or Director of Security
About the Expert Trainer
- Over 40 years of experience handling high-profile cases and investigations with the Singapore Police Force.
- Recipient of awards and accolades for outstanding achievements and long service in the police force.
Real world applications and examples and practical exercises will be conducted throughout this 1-day course.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
This event will be held in Singapore and participants will be notified of the venue closer to the date of the event.