- This event has passed.
AI Deception: Machine Learning in Adversarial Environments
November 27 - November 29
This two-and-a-half-day hands-on masterclass starts with an overview of Artificial Intelligence (AI) algorithms and explores the threat model space of different AI
techniques. It then provides an in-depth analysis of different AI adversarial attacks including adversarial poisoning attacks, adversarial evasion attacks, adversarial
attacks against malware detection and differential privacy and model theft techniques.
The course is concluded with defense mechanisms to protect AI engines from adversarial attacks and reviews different testing techniques to identify vulnerabilities of different AI engines against adversarial learning techniques.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- IDENTIFY the threat model space of different Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques.
- UNDERSTAND and ANALYSE different AI adversarial attacks.
- LEARN defense mechanisms to protect AI engines from attacks.
- REVIEW different testing techniques to identify vulnerabilities of different AI engines.
- IDENTIFY critical AI usages within your organisation and your roadmap.
- EXECUTE security modeling for AI usages (threats, adversaries, attack vectors).
- BETTER understanding of secure incorporation of AI technology.
- Chief Data Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Innovation Officers
- Chief Digital Officers
- CxOs (Analytics, Data, Information, Innovation, Technology)
- Algorithms Engineers/Scientists
- Scientists Engineers Developers
- Software Engineers
- VP’s/Directors/Heads of AI/Machine Learning/Data Science/Technology Innovation/Applied AI
Expert Trainer has over 20 years of experience in innovating security algorithms in Data Science & Cryptography and 20 patented inventions in algorithms, cyber-security, and cryptography and data science. An expert in is harnessing Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technology to cyber-security applications.
In the last 12 years, he has held leadership positions in research and innovation groups, including management of up to 16 research/innovation/data science/cryptography/security experts.
To be confirmed.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766