- This event has passed.
Advanced Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) for Defence and Security Investigation
July 18 - July 19
Building on the foundations taught at the OSINT Masterclass, this class will teach some more advanced techniques for harvesting information and turning it into OSINT. Leveraging the foundation skills delegates will learn to Google-dork and fusk their way to discovering information that won’t appear in normal search engine results. This class will also introduce techniques to access the dark web and OSINT software that can assist in automating some of your internet research. This is a hands-on course and it is interspersed with plenty of practical exercises to reinforce the learning points.
What you will learn from this Masterclass:
- APPLY knowledge of server storage and web spider technologies to DISCOVER information not readily available to a search engine.
- LEARN how to use automate repetitive tasks and deliver results.
- STRENGTHEN your search engine’s performance.
- MASTER new and faster ways to conduct internet research.
- MAKE the most of open source information research tools to locate, filter, and collect information and data more efficiently and effectively,
- PRACTICE a safe, secure and anonymous techniques when conducting research.
- IMPLEMENT a streamlined approach when conducting OSINT to ensure the outputs address the specific needs of the intended audience.
- Intelligence Analysts
- Intelligence Collection Managers
- Counter Intelligence Investigators
- Cybercrime Intelligence Officers
- Law Enforcement Investigators
- Military Intelligence Officer
- Security Researchers
Expert Trainer completed 23 years in the British Army Intelligence Corps working in various fields including Counter Intelligence, Technical Investigations, Information Assurance, HUMINT IMINT and Cyber Security.
He developed an OSINT course to train other investigators and intelligence analysts in researching using the internet and doing it safely and anonymously. Expert Trainer has worked in mainland Europe, the Middle East and West Africa and currently teaches OSINT techniques to military staff across the 27 NATO nations and defence industry partners.
Class exercises/ Case studies:
Case studies and exercise will be used throughout the course to reinforce learning points and the course culminates in a consolidation exercise on a real world scenario.
NOTE: Laptop required
- Google Chrome and/or Firefox
- Google Earth Pro
- TOR Browser Bundle
- Geo Creepy
Links to the download sites will be supplied with the course joining details.
Interested to be part of this training?
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
Orchard Hotel Singapore
442 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238879
Tel: (65) 6734 7766