Our topic experts will help
professionals like you upskill.
Singapore's leading producer
of first-class industry needs driven
training events and conferences.
Q8 Asia utilises a series of engaging channels and skills enhancement platforms for the development and promotion of new thinking and practical solutions in seemingly complex issues. Our in-depth training platforms encourage deep learning and understanding of the querist and quiescent mind.
Master the investigative techniques and approaches of ML and FT crimes.
24 - 25 January 2019, Singapore
- GAIN INSIGHTS into financial sectors role in supporting government’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Financing Terrorism (CFT).
- IDENTIFY AND DIFFERENTIATE the difference between Money Laundering (ML) and Financing Terrorist (FT) concepts, principles and techniques.
- RECOGNISE the stages of ML and FT and how their origins in criminal activities can be disguised to avoid being detected.
- EXAMINE the risks terrorism financing present, ASSESS these risks and what challenges jurisdictions are facing in COMBATING ML and FT effectively.
- CEASE terrorist revenue and funding streams from entering formal financial markets with effective investigation techniques.
- STRENGTHEN the role of private sector stakeholders in identifying and disrupting money launder and terrorism financing.
- AML/CFT Analyst
- Conduct, Compliance and Operational Risk Officer
- Financial Crime Officer
- Financial Investigation and Intelligence Officer
- January 24 - January 25
- February 24 - February 26
- February 26 - February 27