Singapore's leading producer
of first-class industry needs driven
training events and conferences.
30-31 May 2019, Orchard Hotel Singapore
- APPLY knowledge of offensive and defensive cyber security.
- EQUIP necessary strategies and operational tactics to mitigate the risks and build a structured defence against cyber security threats.
- IDENTIFY the technical, procedural and human requirements for defensive activities.
- MEASURE the effectiveness of security controls using security audits and monitoring.
- NAVIGATE the cyber security threat landscape.
- OUTLINE the people, processes and technology used to defend an organisation from cyber security attacks.
Director, Head of Department, Managers, Supervisors, Executives and Officers of:
- Counter-Intelligence Investigation
- Human Resources
- Information Security
- Information Technology (IT)
- Insider Threat Analysts
- Insider Threat Program Managers
- Network Administration
- Physical Security
- Software Engineering
Our topic experts will help
professionals like you upskill.
Q8 Asia utilises a series of engaging channels and skills enhancement platforms for the development and promotion of new thinking and practical solutions in seemingly complex issues. Our in-depth training platforms encourage deep learning and understanding of the querist and quiescent mind.